Economical Outsourcing is usually an Oxymoron
Traditionally, outsourcing has been expensive and a big drain on cash flow, so small and medium businesses just ignore critical needs. However, outsourcing can make a big impact on growth and profitability. Why build an expensive team that needs to be managed when you can outsource experts to do the same thing?
Outsourced Human Resources
We’ve partnered with an exceptional Human Resources firm to create an outsourced Human Resources program. We’ve taken some of our expertise, added in their vast knowledge, certifications and resources, and created a fixed price package that provides everything a small or medium business needs for human resource management.
- Onsite Resource – An HR specialist will come to your facility to develop hiring and termination processes, administer benefits, develop internal and external benchmarking, identify and correct non-compliance exposure points and streamline internal processes. We will also help you with the development and implementation of performance management systems.
- Employee Handbook Development and Maintenance – After meeting with stakeholders, a customized handbook will be created. As long as you are an HR customer, we will update it to incorporate new employment laws, internal situations or policy interpretations.
- Unlimited E-Mail and Telephone Support – We will provide a dedicated HR consultant via e-mail and telephone with a guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- Included Extras – You will also have access to our library of HR forms, toolkits and wage benchmark information.
We also offer a comprehensive audit and review of your existing HR practices. This review includes:
- Company hiring, discipline and firing practices and procedures
- Job descriptions and proper classification of employees
- Compensation systems, structures and benchmarks
- Employee Manual review
- Recruitment strategy
- Employee information maintenance and retention
- Company benefits audit and benchmarking
- Corporate communication and documentation
- Risk assessment and HR law compliance
- Management and employee training and career development
- Succession planning
Fixed Price Recruiting
We know you’re busy doing your job and running your business. You don’t have the 30-40 hours that it typically requires to hire someone. Fair Winds Strategies has partnered with an amazing recruiting specialist that takes care of all the recruiting details so you can focus on value-added elements like top candidate review and sit-down interviews. Your total time commitment is dramatically reduced to a handful of well-spent and meaningful hours. Traditional recruiting services or internal HR staff are expensive and can easily cost you tens of thousands of dollars or more. With Fair Winds Strategies you pay a low fixed fee per job to outsource your recruiting needs. There’s no subscription or long-term commitment. We leverage innovative tools, digital technologies and strategic partnerships to provide a complete but affordable alternative to standard recruiting. At Fair Winds Strategies we find great candidates and help you turn those great candidates into great hires. We know how to reach, appeal, and vet the best applicants. We also provide guidance and assessments to show you how to optimize a candidate’s skills and expertise. How it works:
- We Find Candidates – To find great employees, you need to do more than just post your job and hope for the best. At Fair Winds Strategies we use hard data to tailor-fit your job opening to the boards and social media outlets that consistently produce the highest quality candidates.
- We Screen Candidates – Your time is valuable. You don’t need to spend it plowing through stacks of resumes and sitting through phone screens that go nowhere. We merge the latest technologies with our expertise to evaluate candidates and pinpoint the best matches for your position.
- We Identify Finalists – We’ll identify your top candidates so you don’t have to. We use world-class recruiting and screening tools including one-way video interviews, skill and personality based assessments, background checks, and lots more. We do the heavy lifting. You enjoy the benefits of a smooth and thorough process.
- You Hire The Best – Your Fair Winds Strategies Dashboard provides a complete profile of your top candidates. Everything you need to make an informed decision is in the Dashboard. You sit-down and meet with the candidates of your choice, and then you hire the best.
Crowdsourced Logo Design
Your logo is what most prospects see first and what identifies your brand across your markets. Hiring a traditional marketing and design firm to create your logo costs thousands of dollars and results in three or four choices. If you don’t like the mockups then it’s back to the drawing board – often with additional cost. It can take weeks before you get a logo you are satisfied with – and that’s assuming that you don’t settle for one to keep costs down. With our crowdsourced logo design, you’ll pay a low fixed fee and we’ll provide you with over 100 choices to select from – and we’ll make sure this happens within two to three weeks as opposed to months. What is crowdsourcing? It’s when you provide a request to tens, hundreds or even thousands of people on a website and ask them to provide you with a solution to your problem. With our crowdsourced logo design,
- We’ll work with you to understand the message and emotion you are targeting with your logo
- We’ll determine your logo preferences. For example, do you like type based logos? Or graphics based?
- We’ll understand what you’ll use your logo for – website, print, promotional items, etc. What you intend to use it for has a bearing on how the logo is designed.
- We’ll create design constraints – like colors, how your competition approached their logo, likes and dislikes and more.
- We’ll put all of this information together and use one of several crowdsourced logo design solutions to create logos for you
- We’ll present the logos to you for selection or modification
- We’ll finalize the packaging of the logo and provide it to you in a variety of formats